Spiritmonger was created during the 1999 "Create a Creature" event. Players were asked to design the weirdest powerful creature ever. Eleven cards were selected among 12,000 submissions. Spiritmonger finally won and was printed in the Apocalypse set.
Triskaidekaphobia (Shadows over Innistrad) has many references to the number 13.
• 13 nails on the barrel
• 13 logs in the fireplace
• 13 large stones on the front of the fireplace
• 13 small stones on the arch of the fireplace
• 13 pieces of plate on the ground
• 13 streaks of blood on the walls
• 13 wooden planks forming the walls of the house
• 13 cooking tools hanging from the ceiling
• 13 beams on the ceiling
The information presented on this site about Magic: The Gathering, both literal and graphical, is copyrighted by Wizards of the Coast.
This website is not produced, endorsed, supported, or affiliated with Wizards of the Coast.